Calderfields Hotel, Golf & Country Club is set in beautiful West Midland Countryside and offers a whole host of facilities from an 18 hole parkland golf course, stunning wedding venue, restaurants, funeral wakes and private parties, conference facilities, log cabins and much more.
The role of Head Waitress is very much a hands-on, customer facing position and involves managing the food and beverage service in our hospitality outlets. You will be responsible for the customer’s experience and coordinate all actions involving customers such as welcoming guests, ordering, delivering the food & beverages and supervise financial transactions on both the bar and restaurant tills.
You will be expected to develop a close working relationship with both the Front of House Manager and the Head Chef and his team to ensure the smooth running of all events from private dining to large parties.
What is involved?
- Manage guest queries in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner
- Ensure knowledge of menu including wines and all products
- Follow correct reporting procedures if faced with issues
- Follow the Calderfields uniform dress code, cleanliness and personal hygiene
- Assists callers courteously and promptly, taking messages as necessary which are legible and accurate passing them on to the appropriate manager/department without delay
- Has a good knowledge of the restaurant’s sitting arrangements and the logistics specific to Calderfields.
- Comply with Clubhouse/hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
What are we looking for?
- Positive attitude
- Passionate for exceptional hospitality
- A desire to lead a team of waiters/waitresses
- Good communication skills (oral and Written)
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
Email with a cover letter and a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org