We are looking for a passionate senior bartender who can confidently deliver exceptional service to guests.
Exceptional service standards
Outstanding attention to detail.
Ability to deliver warmth, charm and hospitality which will engage the guests and the team
Real pride and passion for what you do, with the ability to build rapport and long term relationships with guests.
Previous experience of working as a Bartender for minimum of 4 to 5 years preferred.
Overall you will have bags of personality, enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
- A strong knowledge of draught beers, cask ales, whiskey and general spirits.
. Ensuring a professional, friendly and courteous service to all guests.
- Delivering a warm welcomed and taking food & drink orders accurately.
. Liquor stock management
- Being familiar with product offering (i.e. the menu, beverages on offer, wine list, etc).
- Serving guests’ orders efficiently and in accordance with the bar’s standard of presentation.
- Ensuring the bar is properly prepared and set-up prior to and after service.
- Carrying out cash handling procedures in accordance with Company policy.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Must have a minimum of 4-5 year’s previous experience in golf clubs and or hotel bars in a similar role.
- Must be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service.
- Must be standards driven and detail-orientated.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent self-presentation.
TO APPLY PLEASE SEND A CV TO email@example.com