Calderfields Hotel, Golf & Country Club based in Aldridge, West Midlands, is a thriving venue offering everything from Log cabin accommodation, popular wedding venue, busy restaurant and entertainment suites, golf course, fishing lake as well as the perfect venue for all conferencing and private parties.
We are looking for an experienced Duty Manager to complement the existing team.
The successful candidate must be over 18 and possess excellent customer service and communication skills with a real eye for attention to detail. As Duty Manager you will be working closely with the Front of House Manager and liaise with the kitchen to ensure quality is delivered to the customer at all times.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Someone with a real passion for the service industry.
- Experience of working in the busy hospitality environment with a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Comfortable in the hospitality environment.
- Competent when handling cash & handovers
- Full of initiative and motivation.
- Proactive, self-driven
- Able to self-manage
- Confident in leading a team of casual staff
- Happy to delegate and help motivate and get the best from your team
- A good-humoured, positive and upbeat team player.
- Happy to work a shift rota, including evenings, weekends and holiday periods.
- Salary dependant on experience.
The role is full time and based over a 7 day flexible working rota.
£19,000.00-£23,000.00 per year
How to apply:
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com