JANUARY, FEBRUARY & MARCH 2020 – Total Payable £150.00 (WAS £465.00)
The Terms & Conditions for FREE WINTER 3 MONTH MEMBERSHIP at Calderfields Golf & Country Club
- The “Winter membership” is for a period of 3 months Jan, Feb, March 2020. This period cannot be extended or carried forward.
- The “Winter membership members” shall have full golfing rights, including the right to introduce a reasonable number of guests at the member’s concessionary rate.
- They do not have the right to play in any Calderfields Golf & Country Club competitions.
- During the period of their “Winter membership” they shall have full rights in the clubhouse, bar and dining facilities. Included in this package is our Loyalty Card with up to 15% discount on food and beverage.
- Prior to any payment a winter membership “” shall have an introductory meeting with a representative of the Club and at this meeting it will be explained their rights and obligations under the terms of their social membership.
- Prior to playing each round of golf they shall sign in at the Staffordshire Performance Golf Centre reception.
- The use of the golf practice range permitted to use FREE OF CHARGE during this period.
- “Winter membership” does not carry any voting rights.
- “Winter members” are encouraged to enter into the social life of the Club during the currency of their membership, which includes use of the bar and catering facilities.
- At all times the Rules and Bye-Laws of the Club are to be observed.
- Only one “Winter membership” will be allowed by any one person.
- This “Winter membership” is NOT transferable and cannot be exchanged for monetary value.
- Calderfields Golf & Country Club cannot be held responsible for any course closure or matters beyond our reasonable control
- The “Winter membership” will receive the following:
- 4 Golf Swing lessons (30 minutes) l including 1 Golf MOT to Include Loft & Lie Check
- £10 Voucher to be spent in the Professional Shop
- FREE use of the Golf practice area to include short game areas and Golf Conditioning Centre
Our staff members at the Staffordshire Performance Golf Centre include:
Jamie Cundy -PGA Advanced Fellow Golf Professional and Golf Manager
Dan Lowe – General Manager
Holly Langford – Sales Executive and trainee PGA Golf Professional