Calderfields Hotel, Golf & Country Club is a thriving venue set in beautiful grounds between Walsall & Aldridge.
Calderfields offers a whole host of services and facilities and boasts over 60 weddings per year as well as hosting party and tribute nights with a massive Christmas calendar and over 1000 covers per week in its Lakeview restaurant and function suites.
We are looking for a talented Food & Beverage Manager to not only join, but, to lead a young, energetic and hardworking team.
The successful candidate will be looking for a full time continuation within their hospitality career and looking to develop their skills as we will always look to promote talent from within.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual who has a strong passion for delivering a high standard of food and beverage services in a fast paced environment.
Attention to detail in every aspect of operating a bar and restaurant including monitoring GPs, producing efficient rotas to suit the business’ needs, cost saving, product knowledge and good customer care skills are just a few of the attributes we are looking for.
You will work closely with the General Manager, Events Manager and Head Chef to ensure the high standards are met and to help lead a strong team of casual staff and junior managers.
The job will involve 40 hours over a 7 day flexible rota which will include some bank holidays and the Christmas period.
As our Food & Beverage Manager you will:
- Be able to work both as a team & individually;
- Be immaculately presented;
- Have previous experience working in similar venues preferably with at least 2 years of experience
- Maintain good communication between the front of house & the kitchen;
- Oversee the restaurant and bar supervising junior team members
- Deal with guests & answering any questions regards the menu
- Build a rapport with regular guests and members.
- Take a leading and senior role in the mentoring & development of junior team members
- Become the welcoming face and ambassador for Calderfields and its glowing reputation.
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Management: 2 years (Preferred) and Hospitality: 2 years (Required)
Licence: Driving Licence (Required) and Food Hygiene (Preferred)
Language: English (Required)
If you have what it takes to join this hard-working team, please email a cover letter and cv to our General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org