Chef de Partie Job Description
Calderfields Hotel, Golf & Country Club is a thriving venue set in beautiful grounds between Walsall and Aldridge.
We are looking to recruit a chef de partie to join a fun but hard-working team. We have 21 log cabins overlooking a golf course as well as a thriving members section and popular banqueting venue which means we rely on a well-organised team of Chefs.
Ideal Candidate should have:
- A good understanding of good hygiene practices within all food production and food service areas,
- An understanding of how a restaurant kitchen operates,
- Show creativity and imagination for food presentation,
- Attention to detail, precision and patience,
- Good organisational skills,
- Be able to work in a fast-paced working environment and remain calm under pressure,
- A high standard of cleanliness and hygiene,
- Previous experience in a high-volume kitchen (preferably)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Access to your own vehicle or public transport with early starts and evening finishes.
- Availability to work over a 7-day flexible rota, including weekends, bank holidays and festive periods.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
Dependent on knowledge and experience.
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- A potential live-in on-site flat accommodation could be provided for the right full-time candidate.
- 10-hour shifts
- 12-hour shifts
- 8-hour shifts
- Day and Evening shifts
- Weekday and Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Previous experience in a fast paced and high-volume kitchen (if possible)
- English (required)
- Vehicle Driving (if possible)
How to apply
- Apply with a CV and covering letter briefly outlining your experience to email@example.com
Friday 01st December 2023 for all applications