Duty Manager Job Description
“Calderfields Hotel, Golf & Country Club” based in Aldridge, West Midlands, is a thriving venue offering everything from Log cabin accommodation, popular wedding venue, busy restaurant and entertainment suites, golf course, fishing lake as well as the perfect venue for all conferencing and private parties.
We are looking for an experienced Duty Manager to complement the existing team. The role is full time and based over a 7-day flexible working rota.
The successful candidate must be over 18 and possess excellent customer service and communication skills with a real eye for attention to detail. As Duty Manager you will be working closely with the Front of House Manager and liaise with the kitchen to ensure quality is always delivered to the customer.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Someone with a real passion for the service industry.
- Experience of working in the busy hospitality environment with a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Comfortable in the hospitality environment.
- Competent when handling cash & handovers
- Full of initiative and motivation.
- Proactive, self-driven
- Able to self-manage
- Confident in leading a team of casual staff
- happy to delegate and help motivate and get the best from your team
- A good humoured, positive and upbeat team player.
- Happy to work a shift rota, including evenings, weekends and holiday periods.
Salary dependant on experience.
- Driving Licence
£19,000.00-£23,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- 10-hour or 8-hour shifts
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- A-Level or equivalent (required)
- Managing: 2 years (required)
- English (required)
How to Apply:
Apply with a CV and covering letter briefly outlining your experience to email@example.com”